Behind Tattoo Removal
When a perfect moment comes in your life, you wish to capture it forever. It feels ethereal, surreal and you want it to be a part of you. It can be a person who you want to get old with, an addiction that you are sure will accompany you till the grave or just plain and simple artistic expression.
And what better canvas to capture it than your own body. So you get a tattoo done. Big deal. It’s what everyone’s doing.
Maybe you are a rebel. Or maybe you just got high on a holiday and impulsively decided to do the ultimate faux pass.
But after a few years or maybe even a few days, that moment is no longer relevant to the current situation in your life. Its passé. Maybe that person moved on. That addiction has died down. You aren’t a rebel anymore or maybe, it’s affecting your career and job prospects.
Even watching the tattoo fills you with remorse and regret. You have to get rid of it.
So again, you do what everyone’s doing. You find a laser tattoo removal clinic and undergo a painful, time-consuming and expensive process that will probably last for a few months and will most probably, leave a very visible scar in place of the tattoo.
The Tattoo Removal Industry
Most people would be surprised to know that the tattoo removal industry is as big (if not bigger) as the tattoo making industry itself. And the demand is burgeoning. People in all age groups from 18 – 60 are looking to get that ‘once-perfect’ tattoo erased.
Even though it will probably take some doing, people are more willing than ever to get burnt, blistered and scarred to erase, what is at best, a regret now. Oh, the things that we do in the warp and woof of life.
If only they’d know that the seemingly harmless and completely safe laser light that’s being advertised by all and sundry, has a whole list of side effects associated with it.
Side Effects of Laser Tattoo Removal
This is the side of the story that you don’t hear that often. The one that’s always buried away under nauseatingly fake advertising and false commitments of complete safety. But this is the bare truth.
- Removal is painful: Thought tattooing was painful? Wait till the laser touches your skin. Tattoo removal depends on the type of ink that was used to make the tattoo as well as the location on which the tattoo is made. The further away from the heart the tattoo is, the more difficult it will be to remove.
- There is always the risk of scars: No matter what they promise, laser tattoo removal comes with a real risk of scarring. At best, with a very experienced practitioner and careful aftercare, you can minimize the risk of scarring. But an experienced practitioner usually translates into more money per session.
- Not everyone is an expert: Owing to the sheer demand for tattoo removal, everyone from skin care clinics to tattoo artists are now offering removal services. Not all of them have the same skills and the experience to deal with different areas of your body. The skin may be more sensitive in some parts as compared to the others. Once again, this leaves you with a very big risk of scarring.
- You will need multiple sessions: If you have a small ‘tramp stamp’, then getting rid of it may be easy. But if you went all the way and got a ‘full lower back’ tattoo, then chances are that you will need at least 15-20 sessions with at least an 8 week gap in between each session to remove it completely. Think about the cost, the time, the pain and the money.
What if I told you that you can now remove your tattoo in an easier, safer, painless and non-invasive manner?
What if you could remove every tattoo on your body without leaving a single scar behind?
I am talking about laser less tattoo removal.
‘Wait, is that even possible?’
Yes. You have been fed the usual BS to instill the paranoia and to drive a multi-million dollar industry that thrives on it.
The fact is that laserless tattoo removal is completely possible. All you need, is the right guidance and the right information to accomplish this on your own. And that’s what ‘The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide’ gives you.
Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide indepth review
Before you dismiss this off as yet another marketing gimmick, take a look at some of the real results achieved by people like you and me, who decided to make a better choice than confine themselves to the pain and scar technique.
Within just 5 weeks, people have completely removed the most elaborate and colorful tattoos without leaving a trace behind on their skin. The method is so effective, that you can also expedite and use it to get rid of tattoos in just days.
Have an important meeting or a career defining job interview, where you don’t want to be looked upon like an impulsive non-team player who’s high risk for the company?
Use the Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide and get cleaned by the time you reach for the interview.
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is the most comprehensive information about tattoo removal that has been deliberately hidden from you for years. Here’s what you will get access to.
- An in-depth blueprint of the tattoo in your body: When you tattooed the two Chinese alphabets thinking that they meant ‘Victory’ and recently discovered that they meant ‘Dog and Pig’, little did you know that you are dealing with a complex inking art that inserts an ink (usually edible or temporary) into the dermis, altering the natural pigments that give your skin its color. The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide explains to you everything you need to know about the tattoo. What type of ink is usually used? Which layers of the skin does the ink affect? Where in these layers is the ink hidden? By the time you finish reading this module, you will be a self-certified tattoo expert.
- Herbs that will flush out the ink safely: Did you know that ancient Asian medicine uses herbs to remove the tattoo ink in a safe and effective way from the body? In many remote parts of the world, where tattoos are an irreplaceable part of culture and tradition, they’ve never heard of laser treatments. Yet, they frequently remove their old tattoos. You will learn about herbs and ingredients which are easily accessible, even in your neighborhood drugstore. These herbs allow you to break down the ink and eventually let your lymphatic system flush it out of the body.
- Learn which methods are dangerous: If you have ever contemplated relying on the free information that is floating online purported by supposed tattoo removal experts, then you MUST read this module. There are methods that are not effective and there are some methods which are dangerous for your skin and health.
- Step by step methods by which you can remove any tattoo from your body: Last but not the least and the most important part of the book, is the step by step method using which you can remove almost any tattoo from your body. This is irrespective of the color, the size, the location or the design. It is like having a personal guide to take you through the entire tattoo removal process.
- The Fast Removal Process: As we said before, when there’s little time at hand, you can use these techniques to quickly get rid of even the most visible tattoos. And if you only have a day or two to spare, you can use it to learn how to mask the tattoo by almost 90%. Oh yes, the Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide shows you how to do that as well.
How the Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide can help me
For starters, it will save you a shitload/lots of money. If that isn’t enough then here are some of the perks of using the Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide
- Empowers you: Unlike putting you in front of a blazing hot laser and then doing it repeatedly for months until your tattoo gets hidden under an even uglier scar, the Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide empowers you with knowledge. It tells you all that you need to know about it, including the tools and the techniques you can use to safely erase the tattoo. Then it leaves the decision to you. You are in control of your body.
- All-Natural: There are no synthetic chemicals being pumped into your body here. It shows you a completely natural way to remove the tattoo ink from your system without relying on chemicals, peels, creams or pills.
- Painless: The last thing you have to go through to remove ink from your body is pain. And we are talking about relentless scarring and blistering here. With the Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide, you will get rid of your tattoos painlessly.
- Fast: You do not have to spend months trying to remove a tattoo. The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide reveals to you methods that conceal a visible tattoo in just hours.
- Safe: You do not have to worry about hyper-pigmentation, hypo-pigmentation, allergic breakouts or permanent scars. The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is a completely safe and proven method.
- 60 day money back guarantee: The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide comes with a 100% iron-clad money back guarantee. If you are unable to get rid of your tattoo with it, you get your money back. No questions asked.
- The Bonus Package: And if it wasn’t a value for money proposition already, you get access to a bonus package that includes 5 amazing e-books on Skin Care, Tattooing, Anti-aging, Self-Motivation and Miracle Cures. These e-books alone have a combined value of $158.
- Life Time Free Updates: Once subscribed to the Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide club, you get free lifetime updates to any new techniques or advancements that we find. And mind you, the Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is updated periodically with newer, more effective techniques too.
Are you ready to get rid of your tattoo ?
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide will change the way you look at tattoos. In fact, you will be so confident that you may well go and get multiple ones done from here on. No more tattoo regrets and remorse. Get access to it right now.